- GMCH was paid a visit from Kazzy the Camel and her friends from a pet therapy ranch
- Another splendid Autumn Celebration on the House grounds, complete with auction, tours and memorable moments
- Visits from the Oakland A's, policeman, fireman (and no, not for emergencies...but for fun!), musical guests, insects from a discovery lab, Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus, and more!
- Drive & Serve for Life golf tournament, with an auction
- Legacy's Tastes of the City soiree and auctions (the group is growing more and more into a great example of what charitable giving means at a young age)
- Honoring our dear friend and volunteer Ellen Kalm as she was given the Threads of Hope Award from Diablo Magazine
- Another wonderful Talent Show, complete with kids magic tricks, songs, readings, staff performances and music!
- Pumpkin Day, complete with trick or treating and goulish snacks
- The first and only GMCH Prom Night...under the stars
2008 was filled with fond memories for our children and their families, friends and communities...help us to make sure that we continue all of these traditions, and create more! DONATE NOW at http://www.georgemark.org/www/donors/ways_to_donate.htm!